Welcome!

TO PAUSE BULLETIN - PLACE MOUSE POINTER OVER THE SCROLLING MESSAGE BOX

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Dragon kits and PE sets for sale!!!!!

Season’s Greeting!
Dear fellow hobbyist,
I am an IPMS member who running an online hobby shop, only specializing on Dragon/DML plastic kits and Voyager & KMY PE sets. I import them directly from the Far East so some of them are not available in the US.
You are sincerely invited to take a look to my little shop at www.FarEastHobby.com and I will highly appreciate that if you could tell your club members about my shop (they may be looking for something which is not available in their nearby hobby shop, or even in the US). To thank you, I will free ship any order $100 or above. Furthermore, you can take an additional 10% off on every order $200 or above from my low-already prices.
As a hobbyist myself, I understand that you are expecting No Inflated Postage, Mint-in-Box kits, Easy to Order and Fast Shipment. You can expect all these from my little www.FarEastHobby.com !
Any question please feel free to drop me a line at webmaster@FarEastHobby.com
Thank you in advance and Happy Modeling!
Kit Lam (#43382)
15951 Via Paro, San Lorenzo, CA 94580-2443

No comments: