Welcome!

TO PAUSE BULLETIN - PLACE MOUSE POINTER OVER THE SCROLLING MESSAGE BOX

Friday, July 08, 2005

A special offer from Flex-I-File

Dear IPMS Members,

As a member of the West Michigan IPMS in Grand Rapids, Michigan, I would like to introduce myself and my Company. My name is Fred L. Shassberger and I have had a great time running Creations Unlimited Hobby Products located in Grand Rapids for over forty years.

We are the manufacturer of "Flex-I-File", "Flex-Pad", "Touch-N-Flow" and other products. If you want to erase parting lines and seams use our tools. If you want to change your models into museum quality pieces, then use our products.

Creations Unlimited Hobby Products would like to extend a 10% discount to all IPMS Members. All you need to do is go to our website at:

www.flex-i-file.com

Upon checkout, you will need to type in this Code number: 11268528 to receive your 10% discount automatically.

I am looking forward to hearing from all of the IPMS members.

Happy Modeling and Good Luck.

Yours Truly,

Fred L. Shassberger

P.S. If you have a modeling related web site, please feel free to add a link to www.flex-i-file.com.

No comments: