Welcome!

TO PAUSE BULLETIN - PLACE MOUSE POINTER OVER THE SCROLLING MESSAGE BOX

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

From RC-1: G-III model

Hi all,

I received this today from Bobby Magina of Bay Colony. If you know anyone that may want to check into this, please pass it their way.

Thanks

Semper Fi
Doug


My name is Eileen Davie, and as I told you on the message I left on your work phone, I am contacting you via email to discern whether you might point me in the right direction for a specialized model maker.

I work for Phoenix Air (www.phoenixair.com) and one of the factions of the company's business is air ambulance. We are looking at getting a cutaway model of the Gulfstream III the company recently purchased to enable us to display it at trade shows, etc. The reason it needs to be cutaway is because we want to be able to show it in different air ambulance configurations (complete with model Spectrum stretchers), etc.

What we desire is a model approximately 2-1/2 feet long. The propellers do not need to turn and we won't need landing gear or anything like that.

Would you have some ideas on who or what company to contact? I'm sure your depth of contacts is much deeper than mine. The closest I've come to modeling is when I watched my brother when I was very young.

I appreciate anything you might be able to add to my scant knowledge.

Best regards,

Eileen Davie
Phoenix Air Group, Inc.
Cartersville, Georgia
770-387-2000

No comments: