Welcome!

TO PAUSE BULLETIN - PLACE MOUSE POINTER OVER THE SCROLLING MESSAGE BOX

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Meeting on March 17th, 2006

On the agenda: March

Decal and Model Swap Nights: Bring in decals and kits to trade and to sell. We’ll probably snag some guys to tell us a couple words about their models.

ST. PATRICK'S DAY: Green Model Night! (Redux)

Wouldn't it be nice that one the rare occasion that we have a meeting on some holiday to do something about it? We generally don't really observe any holidays in the BPMS, but why not have a little fun with this one?

So for a LAST MINUTE activity I'm asking everyone to bring in your favorite FINISHED GREEN MODEL(S) to the meeting and be prepared to tell the group a couple words about it. Tell your friends and pass the word around. I'm curious how this will turn out in such short notice.


Please Note: There was an incident at the last meeting that left one member’s model damge. We ask the group, PLEASE do not pick up or touch anyone else’s work without asking first.

F.Y.I.

I believe that the club’s url: www.bpmsclub.com will be up for renewal soon. I registered it through Yahoo! Business services last time, but I’ve been very unhappy with their banners. So, I may allow that to expire and just continue upkeep on the club’s blog: http://bpmsclub.blogspot.com/ Since Blogger is free and without limits, I think it’s the best way to go.

No comments: