Welcome!

TO PAUSE BULLETIN - PLACE MOUSE POINTER OVER THE SCROLLING MESSAGE BOX

Friday, April 21, 2006

From the club email box today

Hello,

I found your email address on your IPMS chapter website.

I am a member of IPMS Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. I keep a retail hobby website for Plusmodel® (brand) and GSModels® (brand) model kits, conversion kits, dioramas and accessories.

Plusmodel® products has been around since 1990. The kits are sold worldwide and have earned an excellent reputation for crisp detail and the professional kit quality we Americans expect. GSModels® is brand new on the market this month and I am currently the only retailer of GSModels® worldwide. These models are truly different.

To get the word out about my webstore and to promote membership in the IPMS I am making an introductory offer...

All of your club members will get 20% off on their first order. To get the discount they should send a Photostat of their IPMS membership card or Photostat of your club's current IPMS chapter charter with the order.

Would you please inform your IPMS chapter membership that I am giving your chapter members a 20% discount on everything shown on my www.hobbymodel.us
website? To keep the shipping cost as cheap as possible I suggest that your members send in a group order. Of course, if the guys in your chapter are like mine, getting them to do anything at once or on time is a stretch :-)

Kevin Savage
Savage Hobbymodel
www.hobbymodel.us
(702) 247-7703
M-F 7pm to 9pm PST
Sat 10am to4pm PST

No comments: