Welcome!

TO PAUSE BULLETIN - PLACE MOUSE POINTER OVER THE SCROLLING MESSAGE BOX

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Region 1 Update 04-12-07

Hi everyone,

A few quick things to pass along this time. First up is Noreastcon. We're about two weeks out, and I hope everyone is getting ready. To make sure everyone gets answers to your questions, there's a forum that's been set up at

http://www.hvhmg.com/NorEastCon07/forumpage.htm

Questions, comments, and whatever are welcome. Tom is telling me more sponsorships are available, so all you last minute shoppers can be accommodated, and you know who you are!! I'm still collecting recently passed members names to be read at the banquet, so if your chapter has lost a friend in the last year, please get me the name.

I know most chapters have received either one or two lessons on the use of the Fact Sheet from DLC Dick Montgomery. I plan to cover it's use in detail at the business meeting, so bring whatever questions you may have then. Each chapter should be designating one or more of their members to attend the meeting and join in the fun and games!!

I'll keep this short this time to save the rest of it for the business meeting. See y'all at Noreastcon!!

Semper Fi
Doug

No comments: