Welcome!

TO PAUSE BULLETIN - PLACE MOUSE POINTER OVER THE SCROLLING MESSAGE BOX

Friday, July 27, 2012

PennCon 2012 - 15 September 2012

PennCon this year is on September 15, 2012.

This is the link to the PennCon contest web site:
http://www.cenpennipms.com/penncon/penncon.html

This year's show is at the Army Heritage and Education Center in Carlisle, PA. This is the link to their web site:
http://www.armyheritage.org/component/content/article/34-banner-content/107-army-heritage-and-education-center.html

A correction to the travel estimate I provided at the July meeting - Google Maps indicates a driving time of 3 hours and 40 minutes from Bergen Beach. [I had added the time it takes me to drive from the meeting site to my house west of Philadelphia (about 3 hours) and from my house to Mechanicsburg, PA (the previous contest location) (about 2 hours). If you go directly on I-78, you save an hour and change.]

Central PA is beautiful in the fall and Gettysburg is less than an hour from Carlisle if a weekend road trip appeals to you.

~Hugh A.

No comments: